Chicago, take note! Get personal with a designer who creates GORGEOUS, one-of-a-kind experiences for any and every occasion.
Here’s your weekly dose of “20 Questions in 60 Seconds” with Senior Designer, Phil Cooper!
1. What three traits define you?
Animated, diplomatic, and charming.
2. What is your personal philosophy?
Be a leader. Remember, the lead sled dog is the only one with a decent view.
3. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
4. What is the greatest challenge you have had to overcome in your life thus far?
Having to design and produce a large wedding in less than a week.
5. What is the one thing you cannot resist?
Cake. I really like cake.
6. What is your greatest fear?
Letting people down.
7. Where is your favorite place to be?
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
9. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to?
Provincetown, Massachusetts, because there’s no other place like it.
10. What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had?
Playing a post-civil war character at a historical fort in northern Michigan.
11. What does true leadership mean to you?
12. What inspires you most in your day-to-day life?
13. What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime?
14. What do you enjoy most working at Kehoe Designs?
Being able to create something new and different every single day.
15. What’s your inner spirit animal?
16. What are your three most overused words/phrases?
Gorgeous. Gorgeous! GORGEOUS!
17. How do you define success?
Tears of joy when a bride walks into a room that I have decorated.
18. What is the best book you have ever read?
19. Why events? There are so many careers out there. Why this one?
Because there is always something new and different.
20. What excites you the most at Kehoe Designs?
The fact that we are always looking for new ways to innovate.
With a knack for discovering what people want and drawing upon his background in theatre, hospitality, and design, Phil orchestrates truly unique and original events.