The Kehoe Designs Internship Program is designed to provide in-depth, experiential learning experiences for students who are interested in gaining exposure to the Event Industry and Event Décor and Design. Our desire is to help students explore their future and become exposed to the exciting careers that await them in this industry. Our hope is that our internships will create a drive and passion for what we do and perhaps lead to a thrilling future at Kehoe Designs. Internships are offered throughout the year in a variety of areas in the company.
We provide Internships In:
- Human Resources. Gain knowledge working closely with our HR team. The Human Resources Intern will assist with New Hire Orientation, Recruitment, Training and special projects to help you gain working knowledge of Human Resources and supporting the employee life cycle.
- Marketing. Dive deep into the world of Marketing with our team. You will be exposed to creative social media, analytics and work to help build and maintain our brand. Interns will assist the Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager on assigned tasks and projects across our divisions.
- BlackOak Technical Productions. Gain insight into our lighting, audio, visual and technology world by working with our team. This position will gain hands-on event experience and work on special assigned tasks and projects to best assist the BlackOak Technical brand.
- Sales. Learn about event decor sales and The Geraghty event venue assets and advantages. Assignments will allow you to gain exposure to sales and assist with various projects to support our sales and producing team.
- General Business and Operations. Gain exposure to the various administrative, design and operations areas that support creating innovative events. Areas of exposure could include: Accounting/Finance, Production Administration, Purchasing, Graphics and Art. We can tailor an internship to meet a candidate’s needs!
Program Duration, Hours and Pay
- This Internship Program(s) start, duration and end will be customized based upon the availability of the Intern(s). Intern(s) should expect to spend a minimum of 20 hours per week in structured activities and event related activities. Work schedule may vary depending upon departmental needs; the work schedule will include days, nights and weekend work.
- These are paid Internship Programs, we will work with you and your school to get assigned credits or complete requirements for undergraduates.
Questions regarding internship programs should be directed to Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org – 312.666.4147