It’s time for another round of our Friday Feature: “20 Questions in 60 Seconds!”
Lively and charismatic, Cyndi knows everyone in the events world and everyone loves Cyndi in the events world. Meet our go-getter, Cyndi Roppolo Rosenberg, Head of New Business Development.
1. What three traits define you?
Caring, genuine, and humble.
2. What is your personal philosophy?
Be kind and treat others with respect.
3. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
4. What is the greatest challenge you have had to overcome in your life thus far?
Moving to NYC not knowing anyone but my sister and my brother-in-law.
5. What is the one thing you cannot resist?
My husband’s cooking.
6. What is your greatest fear?
Cooking for my husband, who is a chef.
7. Where is your favorite place to be?
Anywhere with my family.
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
9. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to?
Capri, Italy. It’s just magical.
10. What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had?
Selling summer sausages at Hickory Farms in the local mall.
11. What does true leadership mean to you?
True leadership is having the vision and the drive to pursue your dreams.
12. What inspires you most in your day-to-day life?
Being surrounded by really creative, talented people here at Kehoe.
13. What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime?
The cell phone.
14. What do you enjoy most working at Kehoe Designs?
Being surrounded by these talented artisans.
15. What’s your inner spirit animal?
16. What are your three most overused words/phrases?
Adorable, love it, my pleasure!
17. How do you define success?
Being happy with where you are in your life.
18. What is the best book you have ever read?
Dante’s Inferno by Dante Alighieri.
19. Why events? There are so many careers out there. Why this one?
It’s great to inspire and excite people at events where they can enjoy themselves.
20. What excites you the most at Kehoe Designs?
Being surrounded by a talented group of people. I love my job—it’s the best job ever! Team Kehoe!
Industry veteran, soul cyclists, and your personal guide to the events world. Gifted with both right and left brain prowess, this well-traveled event aficionado defines her signature style as elegant, conservative, and instinctual.