She designs, she welds, and she can create your dream couch!
Get your weekly dose of 20 Questions in 60 Seconds with Graphics Designer, Asia Babbington!
1. What three traits define you?
Honest, empathetic, and passionate.
2. What is your personal philosophy?
You know who you are, but not who you may be.
3. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
4. What is the greatest challenge you have had to overcome?
Switching my major from speech pathology after 3.5 years to architectural studies and interior design.
5. What is the one thing you can’t resist?
6. What is your greatest fear?
Not fulfilling my dreams.
7. Where is your favorite place to be?
The dog beach.
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
Upcycle old furniture.
9. Where is the best place you’ve traveled?
Cabo Polonio, Uruguay.
10. What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had?
Flagger for a water main construction company.
11. What does true leadership mean to you?
Being honest, confident, and assertive. And being held accountable for anything.
12. What inspires you most in your day-to-day life?
13. What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime?
14. What do you enjoy most working at Kehoe Designs?
Collaborative work environment.
15. What’s your inner spirit animal?
16. What are your three most overused words/phrases?
Hate, Goals, and I need that!
17. How do you define success?
Realizing that losing a few battles will ultimately help you win a war.
18. What is the best book you’ve read?
In Cold Blood by Capote.
19. Why events? There are so many great careers out there!
Ever-changing; no attachments.
20. What excites you most at Kehoe Designs?
The people and seeing designs come to fruition.
Growing up in Oak Park, Asia developed a passion for design from an early age. With her father’s handiwork and her mother’s love of interior and furniture design, it’s no surprise she follows in their footsteps! Thrifty and ambitious, she loves learning new trades and thrives in Kehoe Designs’ creative environment.