It’s that time of the week again to get personal with a Kehoe Designs’ team member! This Friday we’d like you to meet Event Producer, Megan Risenberg.
She’s an aesthetic mastermind with design talents sharper than the heel of her stilettos!
Here’s our attempt at “20 Questions in 60 Seconds” – Meet, Megan!
1. What three traits define you?
Trustworthy, compassionate and stylish.
2. What is your personal philosophy?
Live your dream.
3. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
McDonald’s Diet Coke.
4. What is the greatest challenge you have had to overcome in your life thus far?
Answering these questions in 60 seconds.
5. What is the one thing you cannot resist?
A great pair of leopard heels.
6. What is your greatest fear?
Not living up to my potential.
7. Where is your favorite place to be?
Harbor Springs, Michigan.
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
Treasure hunt at a flea market.
9. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to?
10. What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had?
Boxing auto parts.
11. What does true leadership mean to you?
A genuine person that wants the best for others.
12. What inspires you most in your day-to-day life?
Finding design inspiration in everyday things.
13. What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime?
Gel inserts for heels.
14. What do you enjoy most working at Kehoe Designs?
15. What’s your inner spirit animal?
16. What are your three most overused words/phrases?
That one I don’t know, so can those be my three words?
17. How do you define success?
Success is when you can honestly say that you gave 100% to a task that you accomplished.
18. What is the best book you have ever read?
The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch.
19. Why events? There are so many careers out there. Why this one?
It’s the whole process, really. It’s just being able to give someone a memorable event.
20. What excites you the most at Kehoe Designs?
The floral designs.
Nothing excites Megan more than surpassing her clients’ expectations by transforming their event into a magical moment in time. Her classic with a twist style is sure to put clients in great hands or in a greater pair of heels!