Before turning her eye to the events world our General Manager, Wendy worked 13 years as a TV producer, becoming an expert in smooth operating and sharpening her energetic wit!
Speaking of humor – can you spot the missing question??
Here’s our attempt at 20 19 Questions in 60 Seconds with General Manager, Wendy Miller!
1. What three traits define you?
Dependability, energetic, and I’m serious at all times.
2. What is your personal philosophy?
Keep calm, everything’s gonna be fabulous.
3. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
My Shih Tzu, Chuck Miller.
4. What is the greatest challenge you have had to overcome?
I ran the Chicago Marathon and I almost got a gripper at, like, mile 20.
5. What is the one thing you can’t resist?
CARBS! It’s 5 o’clock somewhere, Scott!
6. What is your greatest fear?
Being eaten by a shark while on a noodle in the ocean.
7. Where is your favorite place to be?
On the beach, but not in the ocean.
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
9. Where is the best place you’ve traveled?
10. What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had?
I worked for Animal from “The Muppets”—total diva.
11. What does true leadership mean to you?
Everybody remain calm, it’s gonna be fabulous.
12. What inspires you most in your day-to-day life?
I’d say music.
13. What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime?
SPANX! Don’t judge.
14. What’s your inner spirit animal?
*Holds up Peppermint Patty from Peanuts*
15. What are your three favorite words?
I cannot say any of them…
16. How do you define success?
Success is happiness, not the stuff you acquire.
17. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
I would rather have a rash than reading a book.
18. Why events? There are so many great careers out there!
‘Cause no two weeks are the same!
19. What excites you most at Kehoe Designs?
Seeing our work go from paper to coming to life.
General Manager, Wendy oversees production, operations, and events. Wendy was a television producer for 13 years, and then returned to school to get her Master’s in Business Administration. Wendy invests her whole heart and energy into making sure that every production goes smoothly. Her most memorable accomplishment was helping Tom Kehoe open his new venue, The Geraghty.