Though we never actually make it in one minute, this is our closest attempt at 20 Questions in 60 Seconds thus far! In this Friday Feature, we introduce you to the designers, tech geniuses, and artisans behind the incredible events produced by Kehoe Designs.
As Technical Producer, she applies years of advanced theatre knowledge to design, creating beautiful experiences every time! Can we get a drum roll please…meet, Meredith Francsis!
1. What three traits define you?
Patience, dedication, and quick-witted.
2. What is your personal philosophy?
Fortune favors the bold.
3. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
4. What is the greatest challenge you have had to overcome?
Letting go of things I can’t change.
5. What is the one thing you cannot resist?
6. What is your greatest fear?
Swimming through water I can’t see through.
7. Where is your favorite place to be?
Beverly Shores, Indiana.
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
Beat my brothers at video games. Love you, Sean and Kyle!
9. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to?
10. What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had?
11. What does true leadership mean to you?
Leading by example.
12. What inspires you most in your day-to-day life?
Pinterest color palettes.
13. What do you enjoy most working at Kehoe Designs?
The freedom of design.
14. What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime?
15. What’s your inner spirit animal?
Swedish Chef from The Muppets!
16. What are your three most overused words/phrases?
Gotcha, nope, and “Peter, what’s the Boiler Room special slice?”
17. How do you define success?
Looking back at a situation with no regrets.
18. What is the best book you have ever read?
The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
19. Why events? There are so many careers out there. Why this one?
The creativity is fresh and invigorating every day.
20. What excites you the most at Kehoe Designs?
The many personalities.
Follow Meredith Francsis!
Grounded in years of theatre and dance performance, Tech Producer, Meredith, continues to draw inspiration from the dramatic relationships of light, music, movement, and expression. Shifting her talents to live events, her goal is to create mindful and beautiful experiences that further explore those inspiring relationships.