Hailing from Moscow, Russia, Lala learned the art of floral design from her mother! Spot her work at The Peninsula, The Waldorf-Astoria, and other luxurious Chicago landmarks.
Watch as Lala prepares a modern floral design of dendrobium, vanda and lady slipper orchids with hydrangea during her attempt at 19 Questions in 60 Seconds!
Meet, Weeklies Account Manager, Lala Rojas!
1. What three traits define you?
Creativity, professionalism, and dedication.
2. What is your personal philosophy?
Do not leave until tomorrow what you can do today.
3. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
4. What is the greatest challenge you have had to overcome?
To move from one country to another.
5. What is the one thing you can’t resist?
A hot cup of coffee in the morning!
6. What is your greatest fear?
Oh, that would be to lose my favorite magic scissors.
7. Where is your favorite place to be?
My grandmother’s city by the Black Sea.
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
9. Where is the best place you’ve traveled?
The United States.
10. What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had?
High school counselor.
11. What does true leadership mean to you?
When you lead others by your own example.
12. What inspires you most in your day-to-day life?
Flowers, the colors, and shapes.
13. What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed?
14. What do you enjoy most working at Kehoe Designs?
Freedom to create.
15. What’s your inner spirit animal?
16. What are your three most overused words/phrases?
That would be one word in three different languages: Seriously? | ¿En serio? | серьёзно?
17. What is the best book you’ve read?
War and Peace. Tolstoy.
18. Why events? There are so many great careers out there!
It’s an excitement that allows you to touch people’s lives by the work that you do.
19. What excites you most at Kehoe Designs?
To be a part of Kehoe Designs, a company that strives for excellence and delivers above and beyond for the clients.
Weeklies Account Manager
Energized by the incredible fashion, floral, architecture, and vitality of her native city Moscow, Lala always finds satisfaction in seeing ideas come alive.