Our next 20 Questions in 60 Seconds features our graphic design leader who has perfected the art of visual impact. He even got a fresh cut, just for you!
Drawing upon a graduate degree in architecture, Pedro is known for his extraordinary attention to detail and wholehearted love of art. From custom furniture to layered graphics, he thrives on the freedom to experiment with all facets of design.
Meet Graphics Manager, Pedro Munoz!
1. What three traits define you?
Honesty, sincerity, and having fun.
2. What is your personal philosophy?
Take chances, get messy, and have fun.
3. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
I would say coffee.
4. What is the greatest challenge you have had to overcome?
5. What is the one thing you can’t resist?
6. What is your greatest fear?
7. Where is your favorite place to be?
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
Go to concerts.
9. Where is the best place you’ve traveled?
10. What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had?
I was an usher at an arena.
11. What does true leadership mean to you?
Being sincere, determined, and strong.
12. What inspires you most in your day-to-day life?
My coworkers. My family.
13. What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime?
14. What do you enjoy most working at Kehoe Designs?
The creativity and being around creative people.
15. What’s your inner spirit animal?
16. What are your three most overused words/phrases?
No problem. No worries. Awesome.
17. How do you define success?
I would say being determined and never give up.
18. What is the best book you have ever read?
19. Why events? There are so many great careers out there!
You get to make people’s dreams come true.
20. What excites you most at Kehoe Designs?
The personalities. Creativities. Bringing all of these ideas to life!
Pedro creates innovative event designs and sparks inspiration by pursuing his passions of art, architecture and world travel all while staying true to his motto of getting messy with creative exploration.