Trend-seekers, meet your queen!
This week’s 20 Questions in 60 Seconds features a fearless creative that can forecast styles and designs years before they come to fruition!
Meet The Creative Director, Bridget Frizzie!
1. What three traits define you?
Bravery, kindness, and curiosity.
2. What is your personal philosophy?
Work hard and believe in something greater than yourself.
3. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
Coffee, for sure.
5. What is the greatest challenge you have had to overcome?
That would be beating thyroid cancer.
6. What is the one thing you cannot resist?
7. What is your greatest fear?
Running out of time!
8. Where is your favorite place to be?
At home with my husband.
9. What is your favorite thing to do?
Shop, of course.
10. Where is the best place you’ve traveled?
Diane Vreeland said “the eye must travel” …so, I don’t believe I’ve been there, yet!
11. What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had?
Being a window display stylist for Daffy’s back in the 90’s. It was the coolest, cheekiest job, but everyone thought it was weird.
12. What does true leadership mean to you?
Authenticity. It’s gotta be.
13. What inspires you most in your day-to-day life?
Waking up curious.
14. What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime?
Gene and cell therapy.
15. What do you enjoy most working at Kehoe Designs?
The culture, of course!
16. What’s your inner spirit animal?
That would be the snow leopard because they are gorgeous, they’re elusive, and they’re fiercely independent.
17. What are your three favorite words/phrases?
Love it, the skinny, and no!
18. How do you define success?
Happiness and having lots of time.
19. What is the best book you have ever read?
20. Why events? There are so many careers out there!
I think because I’m a designer, and events are just my medium!
What excites you the most at Kehoe Designs?
After being here for 16 years, it’s really all about the passion.
Who is your most influential designer?
In hospitality design it would have to be Marcel Wanders; in fashion design, it would have to be Maria Pinto because both of them are just breaking the rules in their mediums.
A visionary, fascinated with translating color & trend intelligence, a senior creative responsible for influencing the brands’ identity and design direction. Believes life begins at the end of your comfort zone.