It’s true—we’re a chatty bunch!
Get personal with the Kehoe Designs team in our Friday Feature: 20 Questions in 60 Seconds. Whether on the court or in our office, her skills are a slam dunk! Meet Technical Producer, Maggie Wood!
1. What three traits define you?
Loyalty, trustworthy, and determined.
2. What is your personal philosophy?
When all else fails, take a nap.
3. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
4. What is the greatest challenge you have had to overcome in your life thus far?
Student loans, but I haven’t overcome that yet.
5. What is the one thing you cannot resist?
6. What is your greatest fear?
7. Where is your favorite place to be?
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
9. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to?
I studied abroad in Sydney, Australia.
10. What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had?
I organized my boyfriend’s dad’s excessive tchotchke collection.
11. What does true leadership mean to you?
True leadership is making an impact when you are around, but making sure that impact lasts when you’re not there.
12. What inspires you most in your day-to-day life?
13. What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime?
14. What do you enjoy most working at Kehoe Designs?
Our commitment to design and innovation…and also the people.
15. What’s your inner spirit animal?
Nala from The Lion King.
16. What are your three most overused words/phrases?
Interesting, that’s funny, and I can’t think of a third right now.
17. How do you define success?
The way John Wooden did: “Success is a piece of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best you are capable of becoming.”
18. What is the best book you have ever read?
19. Why events? There are so many careers out there. Why this one?
I love working toward towards an attainable goal and making an impact on people’s lives.
20. What excites you the most at Kehoe Designs?
I’d say the final product.
Maggie believes the skills she developed playing college basketball translate to business. Key elements of successful seasons – practice, teamwork, passion – are also essential to event productions. Swapping sweats for stilettos, she now considers a flawless event the most rewarding win!