After nearly nine years in the fashion industry, this 20 Questions in 60 Seconds stylist jumped into events and never looked back!
To Noel, being an event stylist is like putting together an outfit, but better! She attributes her love of all things creative to her early curiosity of weddings and haute couture.
Meet Creative Styling Coordinator, Noel Leontis.
1. What three traits define you?
Loyal, spontaneous, and creative.
2. What is your personal philosophy?
To a willing heart, nothing is impossible.
3. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
4. What is the greatest challenge you have had to overcome?
Changing careers after nine years in fashion.
5. What is the one thing you can’t resist?
My nieces and nephews.
6. What is your greatest fear?
7. Where is your favorite place to be?
The beach in South Carolina.
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
Time with my family and friends.
9. Where is the best place you’ve traveled?
Paris, because the architecture and the fashion feed the soul!
10. What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had?
11. What does true leadership mean to you?
Lead by example.
12. What inspires you most in your day-to-day life?
Everybody around me in this building.
13. What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime?
Definitely the internet.
14. What do you enjoy most working at Kehoe Designs?
All of the people and the collaboration.
15. What’s your inner spirit animal?
16. What are your three most overused words/phrases?
“Um, yeah!” “Bye, Felicia!” and “no.”
17. How do you define success?
Learning something new every single day.
18. What is the best book you’ve read?
Ghosts by Daylight.
19. Why events? There are so many great careers out there!
The end result is absolutely captivating.
20. What excites you most at Kehoe Designs?
All the people under the same roof collaborating to make an amazing end event!
Noel spent her teens and early 20s in the South, where she attended the Art Institute of Atlanta and American Intercontinental University, earning her degree in Fashion Marketing. She soon after started her work as a stylist for Women’s Wear Daily and went on to work in visual merchandising for various designers and upscale retailers.
In Noel’s spare time she enjoys her two mischievous rescue dogs, Scout and Sawyer; accumulating an unhealthy collection of shoes; and absolutely can’t get enough quality time with her niece and two small nephews!