Each event is a reflection of our talented personalities, and we could not be more proud!
At Kehoe Designs, we recognize the value of having diverse talent and a creative culture.
As the year comes to a close, we are celebrating by combining every 20 Questions in 60 Seconds video into this fast-fire sizzle reel.
Meet some of our talent. Ready, set, GO TEAM!
1. What three traits define you?
HELIOS: Determined, funny, and compassionate.
2. What is your personal philosophy?
COLLIN: Never fake it ‘til you make it—know who you are, and present your true value!
3. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
MAGGIE: Ice cream.
4. What is the greatest challenge you have had to overcome?
MEREDITH: Letting go of things I can’t change.
5. What is the one thing you can’t resist?
PHIL: Cake! I really like cake.
6. What is your greatest fear?
MAL: Bad weather.
7. Where is your favorite place to be?
NOEL: The beach in South Carolina.
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
LALA: To dance.
9. Where is the best place you’ve traveled?
RYAN: San Diego, California—it’s where I got married.
10. What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had?
ASHLEY: I was a hair model.
11. What does true leadership mean to you?
PEDRO: Being sincere, determined, and strong.
12. What inspires you most in your day-to-day life?
BRIDGET: Waking up curious.
13. What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime?
MEGAN: Gel inserts for high heels.
14. What do you enjoy most working at Kehoe Designs?
JOHN: Oh it’s the people. They’re amazing.
15. What’s your inner spirit animal?
SOPHIA: The panda!
SCOTT: Rescue doodle.
16. What are your three most overused words or phrases?
ADAM: Awesome, Have you thought about this? and Is it in budget?
17. How do you define success?
ERICA: Being happy with what you do.
KEVIN: Probably not caring about the price of shoes.
18. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
CARLOS: Outwitting the Devil by Napoleon Hill.
19. Why events? There are so many great careers out there!
JONATHAN: Because your deadlines are parties.
20. What excites you most at Kehoe Designs?
HECTOR: That moment where the client walks in and they see all the décor we’ve done. That’s priceless!
CYNDI: Being surrounded by a talented group of people. I love my job—it’s the best job ever! Team Kehoe! Bye!