You know his famed voice, now meet the man himself! This marketer is a rambunctious rustler born and bred deep in the heart of Texas.
Here is 20 Questions in 60 Seconds (for real this time) with Marketing Project Manager, Scott Smith!
1. What three traits define you?
Cute, cuddly, and I cook Chinese.
2. What is your personal philosophy?
You can do it!
3. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
4. What is the greatest challenge you have had to overcome in your lifetime?
5. What is the one thing you cannot resist?
6. What is your greatest fear?
7. Where is your favorite place to be?
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
Celebrate with family and friends.
9. Where is the best place you’ve traveled?
10. What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had?
MotoGP Corner Worker.
11. What does true leadership mean to you?
Leading deliberately and with compassion.
12. What inspires you most in your day-to-day life?
13. What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime?
14. What do you enjoy most working at Kehoe Designs?
15. What’s your inner spirit animal?
16. What are your three most overused words/phrases?
Yes! You can do it! Let’s go!
17. How do you define success?
Being deliberate and being happy.
18. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
19. Scott, why events?
20. What excites you most at Kehoe Designs?
Making the impossible, possible!
Marketing Project Manager
A Texas native, Scott loves live comedy, fast motorbikes and creative challenges in every flavor. Adventures with his amazing partner and his super pup, “the neighborhood-sweet-sweet” keep him grounded, optimistic, and eager for what’s to come!